Contact our doctors today for an all natural, personalized healthcare solution. As you regain your optimum state of health, you will soon learn why Ayushmaan Bhavah is good leading Ayurvedic treatment clinic.Shirodhara service center in Kolkata
Shirodhara, the powerful ayurvedic therapy to ease stress and restore calmness of the mind, could be experienced at home with a constant stream of warmed medicated oil or butter milk poured over the 3rd eye on the forehead.
1. Power drops: Shirodhara, the powerful ayurvedic therapy to ease stress and restore calmness of the mind, could be experienced at home with a constant stream of warmed medicated oil or butter milk poured over the 3rd eye on the forehead.
2. Bliss in the home: You can try the meditative rituals in the home when you wish to clear the mind and relax. You'll have somebody to pour the ayurvedic mix, while you set down in a quiet place or listening with a soothing music. The music of waves crashing from the shores work best for a calming experience. The therapy also helps rebalance the mind from stress and chronic migraines.Shirodhara service center in Kolkata
3. Oil type: Consult an ayurvedic expert to know your body type and then you will get the oil mix made according from what suits you best. For Kapha, mix equal parts sesame and coconut oil. For Pita, use half cup coconut oil or equal parts coconut oil and ghee or cool milk. For Vata, half cup sesame oil is just a perfect mix.
4. Little secrets: Fold a material, known in Ayurveda as pichu and soak in the warm oil of your option for a few minutes. Lay down and press the pichu firmly on the marma point (also known as the 3rd eye) in the centre of one's forehead. Rest for 15 minutes. Wipe away excess oil.Shirodhara service center in Kolkata
5. How often: You can try the treatment twice a month to relax your body.
Ayushmaanbhavah.com offering PanchaKarma, ShiroDhara and Ayurveda Treatments for Arthritis, Migraine, Back Pain, Stomach Disorders andskin related health issues.